Each step within the Assessment Process can be described as follows:
- Add Students to the Student List, either individually or as a group.
- Create a Sitting using the Sittings Wizard.
- Distribute Access Codes to students.
- Students log into the Test Lobby using their access codes and complete the tests allocated to them. For details of this process from two different perspectives, see Test Taking Instructions for Students and Student's Experience of Using Testwise.
- Create reports and preview or download them to view their contents.