Getting Started with CAT4
A free introductory CAT4 webinar for teachers and senior leaders.
Covers the basics of CAT4 for new users (30 minutes + question time) including:
- An introduction to CAT4 and the four batteries
- The CAT4 reports available
- Key terminology
- Where to start with your data analysis
- How to use the data to further inform future planning and whole school actions
- Guidance on where to find further support and training
Alternatively, if you would prefer to access our free online, on-demand training please click here: CAT4 - GL Assessment (gl-assessment.co.uk).
Please fill in this form to register. A member of the team will be in touch with more information shortly.