What happens on the day?
- LADS Plus takes approximately 25 minutes to complete however no time limit should be imposed
- Each test taker will need a computer/laptop, headphones and a mouse
- Ensure that distractions are limited and that test takers are appropriately engaged
- Make sure to check minimum system requirements compatibility and sound volume
All administration instructions are incorporated into the test program but please introduce the test session and check that all instructions and the method of answering are understood. It can be helpful to walk around the room as they work through these parts of the test.
- Be sure the testing room is comfortable
- Place a ‘Testing – Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door
- Try to forestall any interruption of the testing session by visitors or announcements
- Ensure all students are comfortable and prepared before beginning the test
Time needed for testing
LADS Plus takes approximately 25 minutes to complete however no time limit should be imposed – test takes should be instructed to complete the tasks in their own time.