View the Users List
You can view all the users that have been created and saved within your system by displaying the Users List.
You can search for a specific user by entering their name in full or partially in the Search box.
You can change the order in which users are listed by sorting the Users List in a different order to the one that is displayed.
Note: You can only access the Users functional area if you have the relevant user permissions. The School Administrator user role can access this area, but the Teacher role does not have access to this area.
How to view users
1. Click on the Users button on the Testwise home screen. All existing users are displayed in the Users List.
Note: If there are no users displayed, this is because they have not been added to Testwise yet or because they have all been deactivated. You can add users to the Users List by creating new users.
If a Load More button is displayed at the bottom of the Users List, this means all users are not currently displayed on the screen. Click on the Load More button to display the next 100 users.
2. View details of each user by examining the information within each column. See the 'Understand User Details' section for specific information about each column.
3. To change the order in which users are displayed in the Users List, you can sort the list in the order of a specific column, by clicking the Ascending Sort and Descending Sort buttons displayed alongside specific column headings.
4. To search for a specific user, you can search the First Name and Last Name columns for specific words or characters (any letters or numbers) by entering them into the Search box .
5. To return to the home screen, click on the Home button.