Students' Experience of Using Testwise
From a student's perspective, the experience of using Testwise is as follows:
1. The student receives their unique student login details for the sitting and Test Taking Instructions.
2. The student logs into the Test Lobby via a web browser by entering the URL: https://testingforschools.com/code (where 'code' is their access code).
3. The student can see how many tests they need to complete in the Test Lobby.
4. When the Test Start Period begins, an active Start Test button will appear under the relevant test in the Test Lobby. If the test needs to be started manually, then the Student cannot begin until the Teacher has clicked the Start Test button on their Student Progress screen.
5. The student clicks on the Start Test button and follows on-screen instructions to complete the test.
6. When they have finished the first test, they will be returned to the Test Lobby. The test they have just completed will now display a green tick, to show that all questions on that test have been completed (or the duration of the test has elapsed) and that this information has been saved within the system.
7. The Student continues completing tests until all the tests in the Test Lobby display a green tick. If the Student leaves the Test Lobby unattended for 20 minutes, they are automatically logged out.
8. After completing all tests, the Student logs out of the Test Lobby by clicking their username at the top right of the screen and selecting Logout from the drop-down menu.