View Student Activity
You can view a Student's progress in a number of different ways, which include the following:
- Monitor Student Progress - The status of each Student can be seen during a live sitting.
- View Student Activity Log - This option displays a list of all the assessments which have been assigned to a Student, and the date and time of their beginning and completion.
- Preview Reports - This option displays Student assessment results in an interactive HTML format, PDF or Excel (depending on the kind of report being viewed).
View the Student Activity Log
You can view the Activity Log for any Student user. This option displays a list of all the assessments which have been assigned to a Student, and the date and time of their beginning and completion.
To view a Student Activity Log
1. Click the Students button on the home screen. All existing Student users will be listed in the Students List on your screen.
2. Find the Student whose Activity Log you want to view.
3. Click the Actions button displayed to the left of the Student's name. The Edit and Activity Log buttons will appear, overlapping the Student's First Name.
4. Click the Activity Log button to display the Activity Log for the selected Student user.
5. The selected Student's Activity Log will now appear. You can copy and paste the information displayed here into another document, if required.
6. When you have finished viewing the Activity Log, click the Close button to return to the Student List.
7. To return to the home screen, click on the Home button .