Change a Student's Details
Once a Student starts appearing in the Students List, you can change their details, if and when required.
To change details of a student
1. Click the Students button on the Testwise home screen. All existing students will be displayed in the Students List here.
2. Find the Student whose details you want to change.
3. Click the Actions button to the left of the Student's name. The Edit button and Activity Log button will now appear, overlapping with the Student's First Name.
4. Click the Edit button to display the Edit Student Details screen for the selected Student user.
5. On the Edit Student Details screen, change the details of the Student, as required. Please refer to the 'Understand Student Details' section for information about each box that is displayed here.
Note: If a scroll bar is displayed, this means there are additional details, which are not currently displayed on your screen. Use the scroll bar to display these details.
6. When you have finished making changes to the Student's details, click the Save button. The Student's details will be saved and the Students List will be displayed again.
7. To return to the home screen, click on the Home button .