Define a Logo for Reports
You can add your school logo to the cover page of PDFs and the headers of Online Reports by adding your school logo to your Testwise account.
You can define the logo (or change an existing logo) within the My Organisation area of Testwise.
It is recommended that the image file for the logo fulfils the following criteria:
- It is in PNG, JPEG or GIF file format.
- It is a maximum of 250 KB in size.
- It is a maximum of 100 x 100 pixels in dimension.
Note: You will need to use a School Administrator user to gain access to the screens for adding a logo.
To define a logo for a Report cover page
1. Click on the Manage School button on the home screen to display the details held for your school (or schools, if using a multi-school account).
2. A table with a single entry will be shown, if you are using a single school account. For multi-school accounts, all schools associated with the account will be listed here.
3. To amend or add a log, click on the Actions button next to the school information and select the Edit button to modify details.
4. You will be shown the account details currently held for the school. Any fields not greyed out can be edited.
5. To update or add a log, select Update Logo. This will enable you to browse your PC or network and attach a picture, as appropriate.
Note: There are two clear recommendations to follow:
- Select a Letterhead version of the school logo you want to use.
- The file should be no larger than 250 kb. Only .jpg, .png or .gif files can be used.
Once the logo is set, the Account Logo options will change. The 'Update Logo' and 'Remove Logo' options will appear.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the screen, if necessary, and select Save.
The logo you have added will be automatically added to any Reports you produce, there is no need to ask for it to be added on each occasion.
7. To return to the home screen, click on the Home button.