Create a Cross Customer Report
Cross Customer Reports are used when there is more than one school included in the Report. For example, a Report in which five schools are part of a Multi-academy Trust.
How to create a Cross Customer Report
1. Select 'Multi School' from the initial Testwise Options . If that option doesn't show on your login page for Testwise, your account does not have Cross Customer Reports available.
2. Select 'Create New Report' to view the 'Report Settings' options, as shown below.
Note: This page is used to generate Excel, PDF and HTML reports.
ONLY CROSS CUSTOMER REPORTS ARE AVAILABLE HERE. If you wish to view the full suite of available Reports for a single school, select 'Single School' on the Testwise homepage.
Requesting the Report
1. Give the Report a name. This is mandatory, free text and must be unique to your Testwise account. Do not use special characters. There is a 100-character limit.
2. Select the product for which you wish to generate a Report. Only one product may be included in each Report. The list will automatically reflect those products for which you have valid data.
3. Depending on the product you have selected, you may then be asked to select the product level. Only one product level may be included in each Report. The list will automatically reflect those products for which you have valid data.
4. Using the 'Start Date' and 'End Date' selectors, define the time period for which you want to generate the report.
5. Select which schools you wish to include in the Report (multiple are permitted).
6. Select which year group(s) you wish to include in the Report. Multiples are permitted but remember that all students need to have taken the same level of the test for the Report to display their results together.
7. Select Download .
8. If the report is an Excel or PDF, they will begin to download to My GL Documents on the main reporting page. If the report is online, a new tab will open, containing your Report content. The system will make this choice automatically for you and it is not possible to amend it.
9. To return to your account home screen, click the Home button.