What happens on the day?
- Teachers should make sure they are familiar with each subtest
- Not all need to be administered
- The subtests do not have to be attempted in a single sitting.
- Screening should be carried out in quiet surroundings with minimal distractions.
- Teachers should make sure that their face is clearly visible during test administration
Before carrying out any screening with your students, you should ensure that you have set up all necessary resources in an appropriate testing environment.
Time needed for testing
The subtests can be administered over more than one sitting if necessary and not all need to be completed if targeting specific areas.
- PhAB – 6 subtests can be completed in about 15-20 mins
- PhAB2 – 10 subtests – can be completed in about 25-30 mins