How to buy the assessment - UK customers
Register an account
To place an order, you must create an online account. Please note:
- If you are ordering through a school in the UK, you can use our postcode look-up during the registration. All other account types can manually enter their address details.
- If you can’t find your school, please fill in the school establishment request form. We’ll add you to the database, which will allow you to place orders on the website.
- If your school's address is different to that which is listed in our database, fill in a request on our update address form.
Once you have registered, you will be given a unique ID number. This number is stored on your account and referenced each time you contact us. Your customer profile can be updated at any time in your account pages or by calling our Customer Services Team on 0330 123 5375.
When you register and place your first order we will ask you to demonstrate your professional qualifications (this excludes teacher/school accounts).
In order to register with GL, we ask that you fill in a form containing your establishment’s details and the qualifications that prove you are trained to administer some of our assessments. (Please see our guide for full details.)
- Place your order online.
- Complete a qualifications form.
- Send us copies of your qualifications. Please include a copy of your online order summary (which you will have received by email) to enable us to match up your qualifications to your online account. Failure to include this can delay order completion.
Please email your qualifications to [email protected]
Place an order
Once you have registered, you can find pricing details and place orders online. Browse or search the website and add items to your basket from the product page. When you are ready to check out and complete the order, click on 'Basket', top right of the website.
If you do not want to order online, you can also place an order by these other methods:
- By Post to GL Education Group Distribution Services, Unit 28 Bramble Road, Techno Trading Estate, Swindon, SN2 8EZ – using an order form from one of our catalogues or brochures. Please ensure that titles, quantities and product codes are all clearly visible
- By Fax to 0330 123 5471
- By Phone on our Direct Order Line 0330 123 5375
- By email to [email protected]
Two ways to pay
All customers can pay by debit or credit card during checkout. Please quote the cardholder’s name, if different, and the registered cardholder’s address.
All UK schools and authorities who register with us will be given the option to order on invoice during checkout. Please enter your official order reference number during checkout.
Postage and packaging
For online orders postage and packing will be added during checkout and is based on your location and the weight of your order. You can choose between standard and express delivery and all prices will be clearly stated and added to your order total before you complete payment.