Scoring and analysis service
Our CAT4 Scoring & Reporting Service delivers fast and accurate results for CAT4 paper users. These can be tailored to your needs, taking the work out of marking, managing and interpreting your data. The service guarantees a much higher level of accuracy in the marking, interpretation and calculation of scores, CAT4 scores are brought to life through a wide variety of diagnostic reports, enabling teachers, SENCOs and other educational professionals to build a comprehensive picture of a pupil and his/her learning needs.
Our service is delivered on the Testwise Reporting Service (TRS), our online reporting service. Your results are uploaded securely to this system, which also enables easy ordering of additional reports and data files for your school's Management Information System.
The service is available to single schools and academies as well as local authorities, clusters, federations and other consortia of schools.
How does it work?
- Test Administration: You administer the test asking pupils to enter their answers on the OMR Answer Sheets
- Ordering: Return the answer sheets to our Scoring & Reporting division (remember to fill in the Group Header Sheet)
- Scoring: GL Assessment scan and score the tests within 15 working days after receipt.
- Uploading of data: Results are uploaded into the TRS and the standard reports are created as PDF files.
- Email notification: You are sent an email notification when your reports are ready. You can then access your reports online by entering TRS using the secure customer login that will be supplied to you. You can log in to the system at any time to check the status of your order
- Additional reports: Further reports can easily be requested at this stage at an additional cost (please see prices to the right of this page). Files in CSV format can also be ordered for easy importing into your school’s Management Information System.
- Invoicing: Schools/Cluster will be invoiced by GL Assessment after the reports are made available.
Which reports are included?
CAT4 paper customers will automatically receive the CAT4 Group report for teachers. In addition, users will be able to choose from a range of six additional reports, which can be purchased separately:
- CAT4 Individual report for teachers
- CAT4 Individual report for students
- CAT4 Individual report for parents
- CAT4 Summary report for senior leaders
- CAT4 Summary presentation for senior leaders (this is in PowerPoint® format)
- CAT4 Cluster report.
How can I buy this service?
In order to buy the CAT4 Scoring and Reporting Service, you will need to register with our Scoring, Reporting, Interpretation and Analyses (SRIA) department. To do this, please call us and speak to one of our helpful Customer Services staff.
Unfortunately, the scoring and reporting service is not available to buy online. This is because we will invoice you only after the reports have been made available on our TRS. You can administer the test without this service but you cannot receive your results without it.
This product is for use in schools only and can only be purchased by schools. Parents and home users cannot buy this product - if you add it to your basket your order will not be fulfilled. Find out more or see full terms and conditions.
Scoring, Reporting, Interpretation and Analyses address
Send by special delivery to:
DRS Data Services Limited
4 Garamonde Drive
Please note: GL Assessment cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to Answer Sheets occurring in the post.
Instructions for using the scoring service
All Answer Sheets are marked by computer.
Package up your Answer Sheets, ensuring that they are clearly marked with your name and the school’s address. Include a completed Group Header Sheet, a sample of which is in Appendix D.
Please refer to the Group Header Sheet for details of where to send the Answer Sheets for scoring.